+380994806229 WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber
the cost of full support from ➖$ 350
Issuance of a temporary residence permit in Lviv is a complex and multifaceted process of collecting and preparing the necessary documents, which requires considerable experience and knowledge in the migration law of Ukraine. Temporary residence permit Lviv is a document that gives the right to reside in Ukraine for up to 1 year (in the case of investments in Ukraine more than 100 thousand euros – up to 2 years) with the possibility of its extension for another period. There are a number of grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Lviv, one of the most common being marriage between a foreigner and a citizen of Ukraine, or employment in Ukraine, or study, etc.
NEXT in this article we will analyze:
- what documents should be prepared and requirements for them;
- deadlines for submitting documents for the possibility of obtaining a temporary residence permit Lviv;
- the need to obtain a D-14 visa (family reunification with a citizen of Ukraine);
- registration of residence after issuance of a temporary residence permit in Lviv.
❗For the possibility of obtaining a temporary or permanent residence permit – it is necessary to obtain a D-14 visa “details – here” (except for citizens of the CIS countries (Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Uzbekistan). Initial consultations on obtaining a temporary residence permit – are provided FREE OF CHARGE❗
Necessary documents for a temporary residence permit in Ukraine (Lviv)
Temporary residence permit in Ukraine by name can be understood that it is issued for a certain period, unlike the permanent residence permit in Ukraine. However, the legislator gave the opportunity to extend the temporary residence permit for the same period (up to 1 year or up to 2 years) (investment) an unlimited number of times.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 322 of April 25, 2018, in order to be able to obtain a temporary residence permit, the following documents should be collected and prepared:
- it must be translated into Ukrainian and its translation must be notarized;
- The nuances of the translation are: the need for a translator’s note on the surname, name and patronymic (mainly Russian passports), the presence of the translator’s signature on the translation, clearly registered registration numbers with a notary, etc.
2. Presence of a long-term visa D in the passport document (depending on the grounds for issuing a temporary residence permit). D-04 (employment), D-12 (founder or member of a legal entity), D-13 (training), D-14 (family reunification with a citizen of Ukraine), D-16 (others in accordance with international agreements). Citizens of the CIS countries (Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Uzbekistan) do not need to obtain this visa, it will be enough to cross the border of Ukraine (re-entry);
3. Valid health insurance contract;
- must be valid from 00:00 the day when the submission is planned for 1 year;
- often, in order to be able to obtain a temporary residence permit, the Migration Service of Ukraine insists on concluding a contract for health insurance for a period of 1 year and 1 month;
- the amount of insurance payment is not defined by law.
4. Receipt of payment of administrative fee;
5. In addition to the documents mentioned above, for each basis for obtaining a residence permit in Lviv – you must provide the relevant document:
- Marriage certificate (if the marriage took place outside of Ukraine, such a marriage certificate must be legalized in the issuing country (this may be a simple apostille, or a more complex procedure such as consular legalization, which requires applying to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and after that to our embassy or consulate abroad (or to the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine), a letter of guarantee from a citizen of Ukraine;
- Work permit for a foreigner (or employment contract for foreigners who are exempt from obtaining a work permit for a foreigner) and a letter of guarantee from the employer;
- Order of the educational institution on enrollment of the student and written obligation of such institution to inform about the expulsion of such student;
- Constituent documents of the legal entity, certificate from the bank on the formation of the authorized capital, cargo customs clearance, etc. – for the founders or participants of the legal entity who have invested in the economy of Ukraine more than 100 thousand euros.
- Other documents depending on the specific grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
Thus, the temporary residence permit Lviv (residence permit) requires a lot of effort to obtain it, and the procedure for obtaining a residence permit is a multifaceted process with many nuances. Obtaining a temporary residence permit in Lviv is not as easy as it may seem at first glance.
Deadlines for submitting documents and obtaining a temporary residence permit in Lviv
The legislation of Ukraine strictly regulates the deadlines for submission of documents for the possibility of obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
It is established that 🔜 a foreigner or his / her representative may apply for a temporary residence permit ➖❗NON LATER THAN 15 WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE LEGAL STAY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE UKRAINE❗This period also applies to the submission of documents for the extension of a temporary residence permit.
If you did not miss this deadline, you will successfully apply for a temporary residence permit and you will not have any problems.
And what to do if this deadline is missed❓
In no case do not panic, you can extend your stay in Ukraine to be able to apply for a temporary residence permit if:
1. You are still legally in Ukraine (ie 90 days in the period of 180 you have not ended);
2. You will apply to the migration service no earlier than 10 and no later than 3 working days before the end of your stay in Ukraine;
Temporary residence permit Lviv – gives a lot of rights, but also a lot of responsibilities, but if you do everything on time, you will not have problems.
❗Drawing a temporary residence permit Lviv (residence permit) takes up to 15 working days❗
To be able to obtain a temporary residence permit in Ukraine Lviv – for most foreigners need to obtain a long-term visa D. About the conditions, the necessary documents and much more – more details at the link.
Registration of a foreigner’s place of residence after receiving a temporary residence permit in Lviv
Temporary residence permit Lviv – is issued, as already mentioned, in 15 working days, and therefore the law establishes the obligation to register the residence of a foreigner within one month from the date of issuance of the temporary residence permit Lviv (* and the date recorded in the temporary residence permit Lviv).
If such registration does not take place after receiving a temporary residence permit, the legislator has determined the responsibility for this in the form of a fine from UAH 1,700 to UAH 5,100.
Registration of the place of residence after registration of the temporary residence permit of the Lviv (residence permit) takes place in territorial TsNAP. To do this, you must submit the following documents:
- Temporary residence permit;
- Notarized translation of a foreigner’s passport;
- Legal documents for housing (extract from the register, contract KP, etc.);
- Presence of the owner or his representative;
- Passport and homeowner’s code.
Within three working days you will receive an extract from the demographic register of Ukraine about your registration of residence, which is the final action of obtaining a temporary residence permit in Lviv.
Frequently Asked Questions❓
Does a temporary residence permit in Ukraine entitle you to work?
- No, a temporary residence permit does not give such a right. In this case, the foreigner must obtain a permit to use the work of a foreigner or already wait for a permanent residence permit, which enshrines this right.
Do I need to get a D visa again when renewing my temporary residence permit?
- No need. Provided that you submit documents for renewal of the temporary residence permit 15 working days before the end of your stay in Ukraine.
Is it possible to obtain a temporary residence permit in Lviv by appointment?
- Yes, the submission of documents for the temporary residence permit is by appointment.
If a foreigner has completed 90 days of legal stay in Ukraine, can he apply for a Lviv temporary residence permit?
- No, he no longer has such a right, but each situation has its nuances.
Do we need to translate documents before we ask you for help in obtaining a temporary residence permit?
- No, we will prepare all the documents ourselves, you only need to be present when submitting documents to the Migration Service of Ukraine.
📣You can order a temporary residence permit or get a free consultation online or by phone +380994806229 WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram
+38(099)480-62-29 WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram
10:00 – 19:00, Monday – Friday
|Obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine Lviv is guaranteed to take up to 15 working days. We guarantee and take full responsibility for the correctness of the documents. Full payment only after receiving a temporary residence permit!|
Stages of working with us:
1. Free consultation;
2. Preparation of all necessary documents;
3. Submission of documents for obtaining a certificate;
4. Obtaining a temporary residence permit and registration of residence;
5. Full payment.